Taking your business IPO is the pinnacle milestone of a business and for the business owners the much sought-after - "Exit" and measure of success to say "I have made it".
But the road to IPO for both the business and their management team is challenging where businesses have to open themselves to a new level of due diligence and management has to show extra transparency.
Co-hosted with TEN, TiEHK and Metta, "How to Prepare your Business for IPO" will offer you invaluable insights on what it takes to have an IPO-ready company.
This event will cover keynote speakers:
- Keynote speaker - "Inspiring startups to IPO" by Mr. Michael Chan of HK Exchanges Clearing Limited HKEX
- Keynote speaker - the journey of Mr. Tony Chan of APE (HK:8400) about his "Road to IPO",
- Panel discussion - "The roles of professional parties in the IPO" in the practical process.
- Doman Wong, Baker Tilly
- Steven Lo, South West Securities
- Simon Chan, Dorsey & Whitney
- Lawrence Lam, Deloitte
- Betty Dong, Frement PR
By end of the event, you will have an idea about:
- what is required to qualify for an IPO in Hong Kong
- the process to take a company public,
- the role professional parties that assist on the road to IPO.
The networking slot will also help you build the right network of contacts. Particularly TiE HK will take this opportunity to announce its new initiative of TiE IPO club, a networking platform for companies, advisors and professional parties.
Going for IPO is a dream or a goal? The difference is what you prepare your business for.
This event is free for members of :
TEN (press "register / I will attend"),
Mettā (press "register / I will attend" as a non-member and enter the promotional code received from Mettā),
TiE HK (sign up on https://hub.tie.org/e/ipo-club-launch).
Others are required to pay for HK$100 for the entrance fee.
Or first register as a TEN member for HK$300 to enjoy one-year free entrance to the regular monthly events here: www.ten-hk.org/membership